BlueTooth in IBM T60

I have an IBM T60, which supposedly has a Bluetooth subsystem, but with an up-to-date F11 system, when I use the Gnome Bluetooth tool, it claims that there are no adapters on my system. I tried seeing if there was perhaps an ACPI file that I could manually enable it with, but no
  such luck:

[mleech localhost ~]$ ls /proc/acpi/ibm
beep brightness cmos driver fan hotkey led light thermal video volume

No "bluetooth" file to send an "enable" to.

Is this a known issue with the IBM/Lenovo T60 laptop?