Re: Radeon HD 5770. Is there a better driver than VESA?

wmj011 aol com wrote:
> I understand that the Radeon HD 5770 is part of the "Evergreen"  chip
> series
> which is not yet supported by the X.org radeonhd driver.
>
> Should I try using it just the same? Currently my Fedora 12
> configuration defaults to VESA.

While not "Fedora" and not in any repository...at least one person has
it working....

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=35908&start=0

YMMV, caveat emptor, etc....

--
Do not underestimate the power of the Force. Guess Who!
http://tinyurl.com/mc4xe7