Re: Grub timeout ignored?

> You probably sitll have the menu hidedn.  Look for the line in your /boot/grub/grub.conf that says:
> hiddenmenu
> and comment it out with a #.
> Set timeout to 10. For some reason, 5 is too short.

Thanks for both suggestions.

Hiddenmenu is not enabled (in fact I can see the grub menu for a very
short period of time), and timeout=10 doesn't change anything.
Grub behaves very much like after suspend-to-disk: Showing the menu
only short, but loading Linux immediatly.

I would be thankful for any hints you could give me :)

Thanks, Clemens