Re: Getting rid of /boot

And I was just about to ask what exactly is broken downstream... :-)
I've been driving several Fedora versions on several machines for several
years now with a custom-partitioned disks (simple setups, typically just
swap, / and /home, no LVM or anything such), and nothing "downstream"
seemed broken, ever.

Question: with /boot / and /home partitions, do /usr /etc /var and others all go into directories in /
I've never found out how the partitioning and install systems handle this.
Roger