Re: Getting rid of /boot

On 12/04/2009 01:33 PM, Terry Polzin wrote:
On Friday 04 December 2009 14:55, Eric Brunson wrote:
According to it's website documentation grub has supported LVM for the
past few minor releases.  Is there any initiative to move /boot in LVM?

Wondering,
e.
Sure would be a good thing, when /boot needs more space to complete some
upgrade scenarios.

That's exactly what prompted me to ask. I had space issues on three different machines with preupgrade.