Re: Latest Kernel causes reboot hell

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Chris <racerx makeworld com> wrote:

> Currently, I tossed on Ubuntu just so I can get some work done however, would really prefer to be back running F12.

Other than that it let you make a snarky Ubuntu remark, why would you
need to replace F12 "just so that you can get some work done"?  It
would seem obvious that all you have to do is not perform the latest
upgrade until whatever happened to it gets fixed.

Oh, wait... that would't let you version-chase.  After all, apparently
software with lower version numbers magically ceases to work.

There, that's MY snarky remark.

Gods, people, if you want to use Ubuntu, go use Ubuntu already... no
need to tell everyone about it.

--
Marc Wilson
msw cox net