LBA formatting question ?!?

Hi;

Not a crisis -- I am just futzing about looking at the hardware on my
machine using command line commands.

Is there a way to confirm my hard disks have been formatted with an LBA
(logical block accessing) scheme rather than CHS?  Actually I am pretty
sure they have been.  I was just wondering how I could get a look-see
for future reference.

root]# lshw shows they have extended partitions -- but I was wondering
if there was some other command that definitively specified LBA, CHS, or
whatever else?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3