Re: Fedora on Macbook Air?

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Colin Paul Adams <colin colina demon co uk> wrote:

   Dan> I don't personally own a MacBook Air however I'm sure you
   Dan> could make a bootable USB drive and install Fedora from that.

I don't have a USB stick of sufficient size. I do however have a USB
disk drive which works fine with it.

But how to get the Air to try to boot from the USB port?
When it comes to booting from a disk drive, I believe the Air only boot OS's from a Super Drive.  ( I read that somewhere once..)

I think you want to look at http://refit.sourceforge.net/  that has all the documentation you need.

--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire