#          root (hd0,0)
#          kernel /vmlinuz-version ro root=/dev/sdb3
#          initrd /initrd-version.img

#21 new stanza
title	Fedora 12 ( from dev/sdb)
	root (hd1,0)
	kernel /vmlinuz- ro root=/dev/mapper/vg_coyote-lv_root  LANG=en_US.UTF-8 SYSFONT=latarcyrheb-sun16 KEYBOARDTYPE=pc KEYTABLE=us rhgb quiet
	initrd /initramfs-

which is in fact pasted from the /dev/sdb1/grub/grub.conf except for the
initial "root (hd1,0)" statement.

So it looks as if I might have to 'chainloader +1 ' it instead, so how
do I do that?  I've never done that before.

Also, that /dev/sdb1 partition only mounts as ext4 if that is important.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

All is well that ends well.
		-- John Heywood