Problem with thunderbird message filters

Hi,
I'm running the actual thunderbird (thunderbird-3.0b4) on F12.

Having two accounts (1 IMAP, I POP), and I want to move all incoming emails for account-#2 (POP) to the IMAP-Inbox. So I made a filter with one entry: "Match all messages" as search criteria, and "move to IMAP-Inbox" as action.

But this filter seems not to run, and when opening the error console window, I find a lot of messages:

Error: [Exception... "'JavaScript component does not have a method named: "handleEvent"' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x80570030 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JSOBJECT_HAS_NO_FUNCTION_NAMED)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]

Can anybody explain this behaviour? All comments are welcome.

Regards

Joachim Backes

--
Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes