Re: Problem with thunderbird message filters

On 12/09/2009 04:21 PM, Filipe Carvalho wrote:

On 09-12-2009 12:05, Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi,
I'm running the actual thunderbird (thunderbird-3.0b4) on F12.

Having two accounts (1 IMAP, I POP), and I want to move all incoming
emails for account-#2 (POP) to the IMAP-Inbox. So I made a filter with
one entry: "Match all messages" as search criteria, and "move to
IMAP-Inbox" as action.

But this filter seems not to run, and when opening the error console
window, I find a lot of messages:

Error: [Exception... "'JavaScript component does not have a method
named: "handleEvent"' when calling method:
[nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x80570030
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JSOBJECT_HAS_NO_FUNCTION_NAMED)" location: "<unknown>"
data: no]

Can anybody explain this behaviour? All comments are welcome.

Hi,

I'm using thunderbird (in both b4 and rc2) in Windows and have the same
problem. But if you run filters manually it works, right?

Regards,

Filipe

Felipe,

I installed the offically released (yesterday) thunderbird-3.0 from mozilla.org, and the filter runs correctly, even without running manually.

Regards

--
Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes