Preventing mounting of media for a user

FC11 or 12, GNOME. All the options set to not load, mount, browse, etc in "Preferences." Still loads the DVD and mounts it. I thought there was a way to prevent this from the GUI.

I can kill this with udev, but that applies to all users. Kind of negates the idea of per-user setup.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>