Re: Booting sparkly new F12 install, error 13 from grub.

On 09/12/09 22:26, Tom H wrote:
Well, according to the files present on /dev/sdb1, grub is installed.  I
tried the chainloader+1, didn't work, now I'm about to reboot and try the
map syntax to swap the bios drive orders.

And that didn't work either. :(

As I said in my earlier email, grub1 will not boot from an ext4 /boot.

rpm -qa grub
grub-0.97-62.fc12.x86_64

UUID: some alphanumbericstring /boot       ext4    defaults        1 2

seem to be ext4 here, installed from F12 64bit dvd.
Boots just fine (Just to throw the cat in the ring)

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded.