Any Progress Using Barry in Fedora 12?

Has anyone been able to get Barry working in Fedora 12 (Gnome)?  When I connect my BlackBerry Curve to Barry, it seems to crash.  Has anyone else had problems with Barry and more importantly, is anyone working on resolving them?  It appears that these problems with Barry have existed since Fedora 12 Beta, so hopefully someone at Fedora is ironing out these problems.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T