Re: Google Chrome repo now available

Steven Stern <subscribed-lists sterndata com> writes:
> The repo is installed when installing the new, officially supported
> Chrome beta from http://www.google.com/chrome/index.htm

I was intending to install it until I got to the licensing agreement.
Yow.  What is all that rubbish about?  I see that "do no evil" doesn't
extend to trying to make someone's head explode from forcing one to read
inscrutable legalese.  I think I'll wait for a GPL-ed or BSD version
where I can actually understand what the contract is all about without
hiring a lawyer.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3