Re: DVD43

On 10/12/09 10:08, Hector E. Celis wrote:
I am a user, but If I can't copy my own moveis,

Why not play the originals?

then linux is useless to me.

Then don't use it,
it's not for everyone.

I really hate windows and its perpetual battle with viruses. But Linux
has not been able to give me all that I need.

As above.

Limewire, ICopyDVDS2 and
DVD43. I finally got LimeWire to work. The autoten has given me a good
DVD player and copier. But I can't make DVD43 work with wine . If I can
get this to work I am a converter.

Check http://www.winehq.org/
They develop wine.

I also need RS1 to work in Linux. (RS1 is a windows program that is
derived from UNIX-VAX)
I need this for work.

Then port it to Linux,
or pay someone to do it.

The autoten creator should make it autoeleven, add DVD43 and I will have
the essentials.

It already works with F12

--
Regards,