Problem with windowws configuration inn F12

I want to configure the Gnome windows so the Mouse cursor changes the
focus of the window when it moves on top of it. This is normally done
with:
System->Preferences->Windows. On my F12 machine the screen is not high
enough and the menu cuts off with Startup Applications. What is the name
of the program that the Windows option runs?

Life is certainly tough some times.
"It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God." (By
Matt Welsh)