Re: Is Visualization possibe.

Aaron Konstam wrote:
/proc/cpuinfo displays cpu flags below. Is this system capable of
visualization?

flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx lm
constant_tsc pebs bts pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl cid cx16 xtpr

I'll bite, WTH do you mean by visualization?

I assume you want fancy graphics, accelerated graphics are supported for some video chips. More detail on what data you want to visualize.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>