alter from hda to sda

        I have tre separate partitions for linux systems so that I can keep my
old after installed a new. I also have a separate partition for /home.
When I installed F11 it wasn't able to reed my old /home because it was
a hda - partition. If I told F11 to auto mount my old /home it couldn't
reed it. F11 then said I didn't have any user's.
Is there a solution?

Rune