Re: Firefox frequently jamming Fedora 12

Hi!

> Get rid of any plugins and addons, then see if it still
> happens.

Hmm, I wonder why I hadn't tried this before, it seems to help. Perhaps because I have a dual-boot system and the same add-ons on Win XP do not cause any side effects. Anyway, thanks for the tip, I'll continue without add-ons for awhile and then start adding again one by one to find out the offending one.

Cheers!