Re: FlashPlayer-X86_64 Download

Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

> I just dropped the libflashplayer.so file to the plugins directory in my Firefox
> profile to make it work: ~/.mozilla/firefox/<profiledir>/plugins

Better to install nspluginwrapper on 64-bit system, too. Then move libflashplayer.so
into /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins and run, as root, mozilla-plugin-config -i. It
probably needs to be rerun every time you update libflashplayer.so via a tar file.
Not sure if you need to rerun when installing via rpm, once that finally becomes
available.