Re: The Phantom Update

2009/12/11 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>:
> File a bug report against gnome-packagekit. Seems to be a recurring bug.

In the future, can you tell people to search for existing bugs in
bugzilla _before_ they file bugs please. I spend at least an hour of
development time every day just replying to bugs and linking
duplicates. It's got 10x worse since abrt started spamming my inbox,
although newer versions are promised to slow the flow a little.

Richard.