Re: Someone was able to hack my mail account

Am Freitag, den 11.12.2009, 05:50 -0500 schrieb kevin:
> I am just glad the spammer sent the mail to me and not a million people.

The spammer propably will have sent the spam to million people (your
address is just one of those), using your address as sender but sending
it from various bot neted computers. In this case you will get all the
bounced mails a target system sends to the perceived sender (you).

Peter