Re: Domain of sender address ... does not exist

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 06:08 -0500, John Aldrich wrote:
> Sounds like there may be no "A" record for redfish-solutions.com.

There definitely wasn't, here.  But the original poster didn't state
whether there should be public records for the domain.  "External" could
just been another network they work with.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.