Re: Booting sparkly new F12 install, error 13 from grub.

Gene Heskett wrote:

OTOH, since its a new install, I could just as easily do a reinstall. What sort of a voodoo spell to I have to use to get a /boot partition of say 400 megabytes? The default is only 100, and that will never fly here for more than a week.

Select the custom layout, choose fixed size for the /boot, make it a primary partition (may no longer be needed, but I do), and set the filesystem type to ext3. Then define the "/" root, and since you're a fellow conservative a separate /home, unless you want to share the one on sda.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>