Re: Flowchart-ish tool

Bill Davidsen wrote:
I am trying to create a visual aid for some complex relationships (not software, sorry). It would seem that some flowchart, or similar software, might assist. I need to show the relationships between items and groups of items, and I really don't want to do it by hand.

Ideally I would identify a group of items as a group, so they could be place near one another or marked with the same color, or similar. Then I want to describe the relationship between them, (ex: 'depends on', or 'funds') and the relationship might look different from each end. Simple example A and B, from A B has relation 'child' while from B A has relation 'parent'. That term 'properties' seems to be used in some things I found, but I haven't gotten a solution.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Or even suggest a good manual tool, neither xfig nor gimp is ideal.

Thanks, all. I have some things to try.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>