Re: Flowchart-ish tool

On 11/12/09 17:28, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:
I am trying to create a visual aid for some complex relationships (not
software, sorry). It would seem that some flowchart, or similar
software, might assist. I need to show the relationships between items
and groups of items, and I really don't want to do it by hand.

--snip--

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Or even suggest a good manual tool,
neither xfig nor gimp is ideal.

If you have time to learn a new language:
http://www.uml.org/

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy