Omega 12 Release Candidate 1

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Dec 12 02:16:39 UTC 2009

On 12/12/2009 07:42 AM, Neal Becker wrote:

> Cool.  I'd like to install onto a usb-flash to give to my girlfriend, but
> when I tried F12 (not remix) it came up without the needed broadcom legacy
> firmware.  Is this included?  If not, any guide to how to roll my own that
> would include this?

Broadcom proprietary firmware is not redistributable afaik.  If you want
to roll your own, just add it the kickstart file (the official ks files
are available from spin-kickstarts package) which is available in the
same directory and run something like

# setenforce 0
# livecd-creator --config=foo.ks --cache=cache --fslabel=mydistro

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_a_Live_CD

Rahul