Suddenly print serving has quit

I have a f12 print server that distributes access to printing to other
machines on my home LAN. Suddenly this service has quit. The other
machines on the LAN no longer see the printers on the server.

I have not changed the cups configuration. I think a recent upgrade has
installed a new version of system-config-printer but I am not sure.

What can be wrong?
Enjoy yourself while you're still old.