Re: Omega 12 Release Candidate 1

On 11/12/09 20:18, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Omega, a Fedora Remix has a RC1 out for your feedback.

http://omega.dgplug.org/12/Live/i686/tmp/Omega-12-i686-Live-RC1.iso

        I downloaded and used "liveusb-creator" to copy to a flash
        drive, that booted and ran, set up printer and printed a pdf
        crossword puzzle to the laser printer. All of that pretty
        simple once I realized the printer was out of paper!

        It looks like I will have to install flash to print the other
        puzzles I usually work. But that's always an extra it seems.

        All worked as expected and with little effort. Next to use
        that flash drive to install F-12 on this F-11 computer.

        Your work is much appreciated.

        Thanks.

        Bob