Auto-Mounting of Kingston MicroSD USB reader fails

Greetings,

I'm currently running F12 on two systems - a Dell 600 Inspiron laptop w/ the 686 rpms and a home-built dual-core x86_64.

On the laptop my usb-devices are identified and mount properly (a Sony 8GB flash drive and a Kingston MicroSD 4GB reader).

On my dual core the Kingston stopped mounting properly after the F11->F12 upgrade; gnome reports it as a digital camera for which there is no proper configuration.

Is there a way to configure this so that it mounts as a flash drive (as it did under F11)?

Thanks.

Max Pyziur
pyz brama com