Re: Help: No internet connection

Hello all,

My problem is definitively not linked to the fedora-webpage being down. Meanwhile I made some progress:

At my brothers place I managed to connect to the internet with no problem. All programmes worked, so I could add all the additional programs I needed and install the latest updates.

Now, back home, my problem is the following:
- DOES NOT WORK: Firefox, Thunderbird, Evolution (error connecting to the server)
- DOES WORK: Opera, Sype, Software update, Ping.

I guess that this is about the strangest problem that I have ever had since I use Linux. Help would me most welcome.

Simon