Re: Help: No internet connection

On Sunday 13 December 2009 12:35 PM, simon schneebeli okko org wrote:
Now, back home, my problem is the following:
- DOES NOT WORK: Firefox, Thunderbird, Evolution (error connecting to
the server)
- DOES WORK: Opera, Sype, Software update, Ping.

Could it be that IPV6 thing? I think recently another user had a similar problem with firefox, and it turned out to be IPV6 related. It would be worth a try to check that.

Just a thought.
--
Suvayu