Re: Help: No internet connection

I currently have 6 Troubleshooter isues:
- SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/python "write access on sysctl.conf
- SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/python "setattr" access on sysctl.conf.
- SELinux is preventing /bin/find "getattr" access to /var/lib/misc/prelink.full - SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "write" access to /var/lib/misc/prelink.quick
- SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "search" access to /home.
- SELinux is preventing /bin/bash "search" access to /home/Simon