F-12 ssh problem -

   I can ssh from this F-11 box to the F-12 box but can't get a
   connection in the reverse direction. It keeps giving "Connection
   refused."

   I use Firestarter and there's nothing in the log so I don't think
   it's a problem there. sshd is running in both, where else do I need
   to look? I can use numerical addresses, 192.168.1.109, etc. doesn't
   work, although I have them set up in /etc/hosts as box 6, etc.

   I'd like to fix that before switching this box to F-12.

   Any suggestions appreciated.

   Bob