Re: F12 installation woes with DVD plus online repositories

2009/12/13 William M. Quarles <walrus bellsouth net>:
> I'm trying to install Fedora 12 with the installation DVD plus downloading
> extra packages and updates with an Internet connection to the online
> repositories for extra packages and updates. However, the speed of the
> installation process is seriously troubling me.

I think that option is there for people who do multiple installations
and have a local repo setup for their needs. You would be better off
by first ensuring you have a minimal working system. Later on you can
add all the stuff you want. :)
--
Suvayu