Re: simple web content filtering for home use?

On 14/12/09 15:13, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:

(that I installed for him after promoting Fedora...), to provide some
basic content filtering for his daughters/sons....
He doesn't know anything about Unix and console commands, so I would
like to provide him with something he is than able to maintain,
possibly in a gui based way...

Set him up to use opendns filtering (free as in beer)
http://www.opendns.com/solutions/household/

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy