Re: Fedora 12: No flash plugin

Hi Marc,

On Monday 14 December 2009 07:35 AM, Marc Wilson wrote:
On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:56 AM, Antonio Olivares
<olivares14031 yahoo com>  wrote:

There are many excellent pages out there to help users like FedoraFaq, and FedoraForum as well.  There is also the following page which has been very helpful for many users:  http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f12.html

Actually, most people on #Fedora recommend you steer clear of both
FedoraFaq and MJM.

Is their any technical reason or is it just because of the legal stuff (codecs and flash)? I am asking because I found both those resources very useful when I was starting out with Fedora and I often recommend them to other new users.

--
Suvayu