Re: Enabling Airport wireless on Macbook Air with F12

On Monday 14 December 2009 08:31 AM, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

     Colin>  Trying movie player just says:

     Colin>  "No URI handler implemented for DVD"

I installed -gstreamer-plugins-ugly/bad/ffmpeg.

Now i see in syslog errors saying "Add. Sense: read of scrambled
sector without authentication"

Looks like a kernel error.

That confirms my hunch. Please look at my other message, you need to install libdvdcss from livna. If you want to read more, try these articles from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Scramble_System
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libdvdcss

--
Suvayu