Re: Fedora 12: No flash plugin

On 12/14/2009 09:22 PM, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:
On 14/12/09 20:11, Simon Schneebeli wrote:

--snipped--

[root sangam simon]# yum install flash-plugin
Loaded plugins: presto, protectbase, refresh-packagekit
0 packages excluded due to repository protections
Setting up Install Process
No package flash-plugin available.
Nothing to do
--snipped--

What does
# yum repolist    say?

Nothing at all.
try use su\sudo instead of root if possible.
I know. I'm used to sudo, but I guess that on Fedora I first have to install something because right now I just get
[simon sangam ~]$ sudo yum repolist
[sudo] password for simon:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for simon:
simon is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.
[simon sangam ~]$

Just didn't had time yet to find out how to add myself to the sudoers list.

If completely confused just use autoten
http://dnmouse.org

That looks quite much like what I need right now to get familiar with Fedora. Many thanks.