non-screen-oriented install of Fedora-11

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Tue Dec 15 02:43:08 UTC 2009

Im trying to put Fedora-11 on an old machine, and someplace near the
beginning of the install the message pops up that I dont have enough
memory to do a 'visual' install.  Visual may not be the word.

So they lead me thru an oldstyle install.
We get as far as formatting the disk, which is already formatted the way
I want it, but they DONT bring up that visual formatter that I usually use to
EDIT a partition table to make one partition root ('/').

Im sure we had a way to do this years ago, but I frankly dont remember
how to do it.  How do you say 'this partition stupid'???  There are 3 or 4
that it could use, and I dont want it using the wrong one.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com