Re: SB driver in F12 ?

Thanks for your (fast) answer.
In fact, the module snd-ctxfi.ko is well loaded on my system :

lsmod |grep xfi
snd_ctxfi              90984  2
snd_pcm                83144  3 snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_ctxfi
snd 67592 17 snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_hwdep,snd_ctxfi,snd_seq,snd_seq_device,snd_pcm,snd_timer

But unfortunely, no sound is produced :-(

Did I forget something ?