Re: Someone installed vmware server on fedora 12?

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:12:42 +0100, Ambrogio wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I had some problems with fedora 11 and vmware, so I stopped all
> migration.
>
> Now I need to install a fresh fedora 12 but I need also to have VmWare
> server working.
>
> Someone installed it and use it without problems? There are some ticks?
>
> Tnx
>  Ambrogio

Got it sort of working on F12 using ...

http://symbolik.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/howto-64-bit-kernel-2-6-31-and-vmware-server-2-0-1/

It runs but the Web interface is flaky.  I've been trying to find
a VM solution that works for bit they all seem to be causing me
problems in some way.