Bind Problem in Fedora 12

I lost a portion of a motherboard on a Fedora 11 server and decided to build up the replacement in Fedora 12.

I was still able to access the old system and as the both announce that they are running Bind 9.6.1 I just copied over all of my config file. The Fedora 12 machine is rejecting everything in /etc/pki/dnssec-keys as "Unknown Option.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks