Re: Help: No internet connection

No difference with or without firewall. But I discovered something else:

Here's what happens:
- I start my computer and connect to the wireless: Firefox and Thunderbird can not connect to the wireless but Opera can. - I plug in the Ethernet cable. Now all connections work, with or without firewall. - I deconnect the cable and connect again through the wireless. Now both programs do connect properly.