Help: No internet connection

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Wed Dec 16 12:49:57 UTC 2009

No difference with or without firewall. But I discovered something else:

Here's what happens:
- I start my computer and connect to the wireless: Firefox and
Thunderbird can not connect to the wireless but Opera can.
- I plug in the Ethernet cable. Now all connections work, with or
without firewall.
- I deconnect the cable and connect again through the wireless. Now both
programs do connect properly.

???

Simon