Re: Bind Problem in Fedora 12

I will have to check but, I copied the file from a working machine. Then again the parsing could work better on F 12 and it's catching more mistakes.

That would indeed be Deja vu from the days when I was coming over from Windoze.

Mike

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
Mike Dwiggins <mike azdwiggins com> writes:
I lost a portion of a motherboard on a Fedora 11 server and decided to
build up the replacement in Fedora 12.

I was still able to access the old system and as the both announce
that they are running Bind 9.6.1 I just copied over all of my config
file.  The Fedora 12 machine is rejecting everything in
/etc/pki/dnssec-keys as "Unknown Option.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Deja vu.

Might it be an editing error such as this?

  http://www.mail-archive.com/fedora-list redhat com/msg58248.html

-wolfgang