Re: Repost: Unable to report Firefox pblm with abrt

On 12/16/2009 12:38 PM, Tony Nelson wrote:
On 09-12-16 10:04:02, Steven Stern wrote:
I'm reposting this as the original report had no responses....
Firefox is completely unstable.  The stack trace indicates that the
problem is probably in the flash plugin, but it's crashing on pages
that, as far as I can tell, have no flash content.

Abrt says it can't report a firefox crash because I need to
"debuginfo-install firefox". I did that, downloading and installing
127MB of stuff.  Now, there's been another Firefox crash and abrt is
telling me the same thing.  What to do?

File bugs.  File a bug against Firefox for the Firefox problem.  File
a bug against abrt for the abrt problem.

As a workaround, disable or remove the flash plugin.

As a workaround, I just made Chrome the default browser. Good idea about filing a bug on abrt. Will do.

--

  Steve