backspace on epdfview F11/12

Hi,

I recently started using epdfview which comes with the XFCE and LXDE spins on Fedora. However the backspace key seems (to me) to have a counter-intuitive action which is that it makes the document page forward. I have tried this on F11 and F12 (only). Both with the same results. Any suggestions as to how to fix this? Backspace works fine with everything else.

Many thanks and best wishes,