Re: Fedora mailing list migration

Jon Stanley skrev:

All of your mail filters
that rely on the List-ID header will break on these days, and
adjustments on your part will be required.  We apologize for the
inconvenience.  For your convenience, I've posted a mapping of old
list names to new list names [2] as well as a PDF version[3]

snip...

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2009-January/msg00012.html
[2] http://jstanley.fedorapeople.org/mlmigration.ods
[3] http://jstanley.fedorapeople.org/mlmigration.pdf
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

A minor confusion here...
I noted that the new ID's do not include any information on the source of the lists. I.e. 'Fedora-music-list' becomes just 'music'. Isn't this a bit too generic and a source for conflicts with lists from other sources?

As an alternative, will the sender header format be
[new-maillist-name-according-to-mapping] fedoraproject org
?

Frode Petersen