F12 Live CD - Network Question

I booted the subject CD on a Dell Optiplex 720 (dual core AMD cpu) and as far as I can tell, it worked great. The question I have is about the output of "ifconfig".

Running ifconfig shows 2 active ethernet interfaces, eth0 and eth1. Each interface has a different MAC address and shows different amounts of transmit and received data.

The questionable part is that the box only has a single network port.

Could someone explain what I'm seeing?

Thanks,

John